Bergandi Machinery’s wire drawing line provides a unique modular design possessing the ability to increase future draw capabilities and production outputs. The horizontal axis blocks on this wire drawing machine utilize the best available technology for increased production rates and operator safety. We have both vertical and horizontal systems available for purchase. For more information on this product or to place an order, call Bergandi Machinery today at (951) 361-8000. We also offer a variety of other services to help improve profitability within your company.
- Ability to add spindles because machines are bodular in design and features Ethernet plug in capabilities when adding spindles to the initial drawing machine package.
- Easy operator string-up of machine especially between the last spindle and Deadblock. Pressure rolls hold the wire during string up or stopping of blocks, which provides traction of wire against block at all times.
- Non-twist string-up from Intermediate blocks to Deadblock or spooling machinery.
- Installation cost is reduced because of the modular design and plug in Ethernet thus drastically reduing incoming wiring.
- Simple maintenance of each module, extended central lube points and easy removal of gear components during maintenance or replacement of parts.
- Gear motor design makes sub-assembly of machine components simple, no belts, pulleys, noise or adjustments required. Gear units feature a Class 12 helical gear, which means higher efficiency, less noise and heat.